 General / 31092
Re: what are the 5 worst lego elements?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 16:40:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson writes:
For me it is: (not in order)
1.technic decorative pannels
2.townjr car bases
3.flexable axles
4.studless fullwidth beams
and 5.technic angle connectors

I love to see/hear about how someone has found a use for "that really odd
piece", you know, the one that is so "unusable" that it qualifies for
someone's list of "worst" ;-) This thread has enabled this for me. Thanks,
Jonathan!

Based on what I've seen in this thread, almost any piece can be used to good
purposes. I think that the claim that there is "a worst piece" is as
subjective as saying that there is "a best piece" and there will never be a
consensus.

And, I am always interested in people's opinions of "the strangest" or "the
rarest" piece(s) they have.

Wayne