 General / 31095
Re: what are the 5 worst lego elements?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 17:46:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Wayne R. Hussey writes:

And, I am always interested in people's opinions of "the strangest" or "the
rarest" piece(s) they have.

Wayne

The rareset pieces I have are a lot of 13 "flat" trees (#049 Samsonite Parts
pack from around 1968-71) That I recently won by auction.

http://w3.tvi.cc.nm.us/~mrgraff/lego/tree_lego.jpg

-- mrgraff