 General / 31094
Re: Review 1371 Spinosaurus Attack Studio (was Re: 1370 Raptor Rumble Studio: thoughts)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 07:05:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.general, Tim Tosino writes:
I'm just wondering if anyone knows what plane in real life LEGO modeled it
after, I was thinking it was a Cessna but I haven't found any plane that
kinda matches its features.

It is based off of the plane in the Jurassic Park III movie, and it can be seen
in the trailer.  If I get a chance, I'll ask one of my friends who is a plane
nut.  He told me once, but I forgot.  :)

Jeff

Thanks as a former Air Cadet it's driving me nuts.. I was thinking it is a
Beech though :)

-Tim