 General / 31030
Re: 1370 Raptor Rumble Studio: thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 22:11:41 GMT

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

The structure has two unique plates which I have never seen and will be
great for recreating old classic space elements. The windows are a reminder
of the old castle wall elements used in Castle and Pirate but are in dark
greay and have large clear windows....very cool! The windows and plates are
neat but the raptors killed it for me, I might buy one or two more if I find
this on clearance. I paid $20 for it at TRU.

Does anyone have pictures of these parts?

The windows are just black secret door frames with clear panels. The
unique plates are 2 10x10 quarter octagon plates in grey (seen before)
and 4 4x4 quarter octagon plate in dark grey (I think this is a
relatively new part, but some other sets have it also, there are two in
the building and 2 in the pterodactyl).

Frank