 General / 30975
Re: 1370 Raptor Rumble Studio: thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 08:17:16 GMT

I do believe they are trying to expand the possibilities of what you can
make from them.
Yes they look different than the adventure dino's and castle dragons, but it
is nice to see Lego tyring to expand playability rather than constricting
it.

James
"Chuck Rex" <chuckrex@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I receive this set last week.  The raptor and pterodactyl dinosaurs are
built mostly from bricks, with a head and tail piece. I think it is a bit
odd that it was done this way- ever since the first castle set, they have
made animals out of non-bricks, and the other dino sets all have pre-fab
dinos. So why did they decide to start with bricks now? And doesn't it • make
them look silly up against the Adventure dinosaurs? Anybody have an idea • why
the change?

PS - The plane is great. It is a sturdy, stylish, fun item.