 General / 30976
Re: Check out my new website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 10:48:40 GMT

My first thought was "eww frames yucky!" After a few minutes on your site
they kind of work. As navigation bars I have no problem. Need to put links
to the next image so  we don't have to keep hitting "Back". So my final
answer.....excellent! 8.0 to of 10.
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.

"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message
Finally got around to making my own site!

http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/lego/

Please tell me what you think and if you find any problems or broken • links.

Thanks!

-Jon