 General / 30977
Re: Two questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:10:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dan Boger writes:
On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 07:37:11PM +0000, Dave Schuler wrote:
One:
With the hush-hush re-release of The Guarded Inn, we'll be seeing part 3644
again. Are there any other current sets that contain this part?  Other than
in DACTA and/or service packs, what year were they last available?

http://peeron.com/inv/parts/3644

I guess the most recent of those was <set: 6769 Fort LEGOREDO>, from '96...
Of course, there could be a newer set we just don't have the inventory
for... :)

Bandit's Secret Hideout < http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6761 > from the same year
had one in black, as well.  :)

Jeff