 General / 31019
Re: 1370 Raptor Rumble Studio: thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 19:36:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson writes:
The structure has two unique plates which I have never seen and will be
great for recreating old classic space elements. The windows are a reminder
of the old castle wall elements used in Castle and Pirate but are in dark
greay and have large clear windows....very cool! The windows and plates are
neat but the raptors killed it for me, I might buy one or two more if I find
this on clearance. I paid $20 for it at TRU.

Does anyone have pictures of these parts?

Johnathan
I can't scan the directions but the two new elements are as follows:

1) 10x10 light grey plate with a 4x4 stud notch cut out of one side and a
45* angle cut out of the other:

xxxx
xxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxx
    xxxxxx
    xxxxxx
    xxxxxx

2) large windows that are 8 studs wide and 7 studs high (1 stud thick) with
cutouts that are 6x6 with clear glass that rotates on a center axis at the
top and bottom:

    xxxxxxxx
    x      x
    x      x
    x      x
    x      x
    xxxxxxxx
My descriptions do not do it justice but I bet you get the ideas, the
windows are like old castle elements in that they are missing cutouts at
every corner so that you could join several with 1x2 beams.
I hope this helps, ( there are two of each in the raptor set)
Skip