 General / 31029
Re: Pre-Fathers Day LEGO Present Delivered to Work
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 21:51:47 GMT

Luckily, ALL my relatives know I want LEGO and they comply!

I wish...

We are looking for blocks for the young one, but keep deciding to hold off.
We have a year or so before we can really start thinking about that.

Congrats on the future AFOL.  Will you teach them to build before they • walk? :)

Babies are the greatest!  Congratulations!

Primo baby bricks rock - especially the ones with rattles inside them!
My Lily can stack them, and she can't walk yet.  Of course, knocking down
what Mommy and Daddy build is more fun than anything. You really don't need
more than maybe a couple dozen.  We're already testing the waters with Duplos.

Happy days to you and yours,
Tanya
:)