 General / 31047
Re: Pre-Fathers Day LEGO Present Delivered to Work
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 16:12:03 GMT

We already know its going to be a boy!

Tanya Burkhart <TatyanaI@cableone.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.general, Brad Hamilton writes:
I've been checking out the Primo's.  What's the minimum age?

6 months.

-Shiri

Maybe the box *says* 6 months- but they're definitely large enough not to • be
a choking hazard (duh! - why don't I tell you something you don't already
know) and the little ones really like the bright colors, and can manage to
grab and shake them by about three months.  Lily just loves them.

If you are wondering - even the Duplos are never too small to be a choking
hazard - the smallest pieces are 2x2x1 and 1x2x2 (duplo scale).  They just
don't make them any smaller.  While I don't recommend Primo/Duplo as
teething toys, it won't do any harm to your baby.

Let us know if it's a boy or a girl when the time comes!
:)
Tanya