 General / 31026
Re: Pre-Fathers Day LEGO Present Delivered to Work
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 20:54:28 GMT

Rick Kujawa <spacerocks@iname.com> wrote in message
Duplo first.  I see a Lego crib. :)

Actually, we are thinking that the plain wooden blocks might be the best to
start.  My parents tell me that I started playing with these at only 8
months old!  These blocks say that they are for ages 2 and up but I guess I
was an early starter.  We were thinking that the blocks would be better
because you just stack them.  It seems like Duplo would be hard to put
together and take apart.

Hmm. Our little one may not even like LEGO.  My dad is into making regular
plastic models and model railroad (G & HO).  I've never really gotten into
either of those hobbies much.