 General / 31010
31009  |  31011
Subject:
Pre-Fathers Day LEGO Present Delivered to Work
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 14:35:36 GMT

I got this basket of LEGO delivered to my work on Friday as a pre-fathers
day present.

My wife was the culprit!

I was rather embarrassed.  Most of the people in my department know I do
LEGO, but not the people at the front desk.  I wonder what they were
thinking!

The Micky Mouse set seems particularly embarrassing, but this set contains
some really cool architectural pieces that I have been wanting.

I'm actually a father-to-be and this shows me in the baby's future room.
Its only a few more months now.