 General / 31040
Re: Pre-Fathers Day LEGO Present Delivered to Work
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 04:17:06 GMT

Brad Hamilton wrote in message ...
because you just stack them.  It seems like Duplo would be hard to put
together and take apart.

Yes, my daughter couldn't deal with Duplo at all - it was too stiff for her
to get together OR apart.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1