 General / 31492
Re: Pre-Fathers Day LEGO Present Delivered to Work
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 23:06:05 GMT

"Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message
I got this basket of LEGO delivered to my work on Friday as a pre-fathers
day present.

My wife was the culprit!

I was rather embarrassed.  Most of the people in my department know I do
LEGO, but not the people at the front desk.  I wonder what they were
thinking!

The Micky Mouse set seems particularly embarrassing, but this set contains
some really cool architectural pieces that I have been wanting.

I'm actually a father-to-be and this shows me in the baby's future room.
Its only a few more months now.

I'm just catching up with some posts, so belated Congrats.  Also, I couldn't
help but notice the pack of Lindt Lindor Truffles (Dark chocolate) in your
basket.  YUMMM!  Looks like a great Father's Day gift.

Tim