 General / 31012
Re: Pre-Fathers Day LEGO Present Delivered to Work
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 17:03:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brad Hamilton writes:
I got this basket of LEGO delivered to my work on Friday as a pre-fathers
day present.

I'm having trouble parsing this... was it a present to a pre-father or a
pre-(offical)day present or a pre-day present to a pre-father??? :-)

But anyway, I am jealous. My wife asked me what I wanted for Father's day, I
said "Lego" and she said, "then you get nothing!".

++Lar