 General / 31050
Re: Pre-Fathers Day LEGO Present Delivered to Work
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 20:53:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Wilson writes:
Brad Hamilton wrote in message ...
So, what is SCA????

Society for Creative Anachronism. Dressing up in funny clothes and doing one
or more of:

hitting other people with rattan sticks (and them hitting you)
poking other people with fiberglass rods (and them poking you)
playing music & singing
dancing
sewing
cooking
partying
making armour (maybe what James got his anvil for)

(yup)

So James, does it still look like you won't make it to Clinton?

Yes.  No.  Maybe.  :/

The only thing I know for certain is that I can't get Clinton work week off,
so if I come out, it's just for the weekend, and possibly just for Sunday.

A great deal depends on how many other people from our household can go out,
too.  If it's just me, I'm 99% not going to go, but if even 3 or 4 others
are willing, I'll make the trip.

James

(fut off-topic.fun)