 General / 31037
Re: Pre-Fathers Day LEGO Present Delivered to Work
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 02:31:16 GMT

No wooden blocks, go with LEGO Primo, then you can transition into Duplo.
The Primos have bricks that will allow the Duplos to connect to them. My son
was stacking the Primos at 6 months. Well it's more like I was building and
he was smashing down. Either way we had fun.

jt

--
James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message

Rick Kujawa <spacerocks@iname.com> wrote in message
Duplo first.  I see a Lego crib. :)

Actually, we are thinking that the plain wooden blocks might be the best • to
start.  My parents tell me that I started playing with these at only 8
months old!  These blocks say that they are for ages 2 and up but I guess • I
was an early starter.  We were thinking that the blocks would be better
because you just stack them.  It seems like Duplo would be hard to put
together and take apart.

Hmm. Our little one may not even like LEGO.  My dad is into making regular
plastic models and model railroad (G & HO).  I've never really gotten into
either of those hobbies much.