 General / 31049
Re: Pre-Fathers Day LEGO Present Delivered to Work
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 16:18:38 GMT

Brad Hamilton wrote in message ...
So, what is SCA????

Society for Creative Anachronism. Dressing up in funny clothes and doing one
or more of:

hitting other people with rattan sticks (and them hitting you)
poking other people with fiberglass rods (and them poking you)
playing music & singing
dancing
sewing
cooking
partying
making armour (maybe what James got his anvil for)
etc
etc

So James, does it still look like you won't make it to Clinton?

Kevin
aka Thormot Mac Otter of Rushen
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1