 General / 31009
31008  |  31010
Subject:
Rumor Mill
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 14:30:18 GMT

From my London Source:

6 new Bionicle  and a baddie (Apparently Lego are also going to do a film.)

Dinos are a Selllin!

Ewoks are coming soon......

And HP may be released slightly earlier then Decemebr in the UK.
( And TLC/TLG will be doing the Hogwarts Express which the source said was
one of the better sets.)

Commments as ever welcomed.

Alex