 General / 31076
Re: what are the 5 worst lego elements?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 06:17:12 GMT

The list of the worst parts must include the Technic motorcycle steering
boss. A 2x2 brick with a protruding arm with the end cranked at an angle.
How could you EVER find a use for it. It's also used on the lift of the 8462
breakdown truck.

I dont think this piece is crap for what its intended for, making motorcycles.

Also studless beams with 2 bends, corrugated tubing, I'm sure theirs more!

The 2 bend angle beam is bad definatly. The corrugated tubing is bad but only in
the longer lengths.
The small pieces (especially in the silver) can be good for things like
"springs" for the front forks of a bike.