 General / 31075
Re: LOTS of new images uploaded.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 04:05:59 GMT

However i think that age has passed and the decorative panels are
here to stay.

Looks that way.  Though judging by the 8448 I don't personally consider that an
extraordinarily bad thing.

It's just they aren't very useful for much else, Where as you
can never have too many beams.:-))

Few things are both decorative and useful.  The two terms are by their very
definitions opposed to each other.