 Technic / Bionicle / 652
651  |  653
Subject:
ALL Rahi alternate models uploaded
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 17:28:23 GMT

Hi once again,

some of you might already have noticed that shop.lego.com is NOW listing
some of the Rahi sets for the EU, sadly not yet to order but hopefully soon.

Anyway, an easy overview about the new images can be found on my Rahi page:
http://www.brickmaster.de/images/rahi.htm

I like the large Muaka&Kane-Ra combination although the Manas one looks
pretty lame. Let's see about the functions then...

I have uploaded (again) some images that are not directly accessable through
shop.lego.com but only if you know the direct set numbers and links.
However, all the images added to my page today *were* taken from
shop.lego.com so take a look soon as they might ask me to remove them (they
did so this spring, but back then their upload was a mistake).

I hope you enjoy the new images as much as I do. I still don't have anyone
who would like to scan a little of the Card Game for me, so if you have it
and want to send me some images to add: xtian@brickmaster.de

Again, the direct link to the latest images is:
http://www.brickmaster.de/images/rahi.htm

The main Bionicle area can easily be accessed directly through:
http://www.brickmaster.de

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.oO
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de