 Technic / Bionicle / 655
Re: ALL Rahi alternate models uploaded
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 21:42:31 GMT

> I hope you enjoy the new images as much as I do. I still don't have
anyone
who would like to scan a little of the Card Game for me

The Full Trading card list is now on Bionicle Island, there are about 100
different cards from the 3 decks that you will need to play the *Full* Game

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards/techbot/bionicle/index.htm
click on trading cards, the full list will take abut 140 seconds to load

But its worth the wait

Enjoy

--
Michael

Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Lugnet Member# 151
Lego Magazines from the Past and Present
   www.lugmag.com or www.lugmag.co.uk

Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk