 General / 31157
Re: what are the 5 worst lego elements?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 21:41:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paul Sinasohn writes:
In lugnet.general, Steve Bliss writes:

They aren't unpopular with everybody.  I really like set 5220, the Technic
"Styling Pack".  It's full of black and silver corrugated tubes, flexible
axles, and fairing pieces.  I built myself a head-dress thingy out of this
set, but I never had anywhere to wear it.

Got Picture??? I'd like to see it....

Of the headdress?  Umm, no.  If LUGNET people saw it, I'd be seriously
concerned that they'd realize I was a seriously weird nerd.

Then again, BrickFest *is* coming up...

Steve