 General / 31158
31157  |  31159
Subject:
New Shell Promo sets now available in NY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 22:49:11 GMT

While in Brooklyn NY today I found a Shell station that received the promo
sets today. This release contains all the large shell sets that were
available in the last promotion, and 6 new small promo sets. Here is a
picture of the 6 new sets. The picture is not too good.

http://www.brickfan.bigstep.com/generic.html;$sessionid$HDBUBVAAAAQJXWGIHWDETIWYZA4S1PX0?pid=29

You will have to copy and paste the link.

-Rich