 Marketplace / Shopping / 7677
Re: New Shell Promo sets now available in NY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 23:17:27 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Christopher J. Dean writes:
Rich- Where in Brooklyn did you find the gas station with the larger Shell
sets?

I found them at the 1st Shell station on Atlantic avenue.

Also, what dollar amount of gas did you have to buy in order to get
the sets?

It is supposed to be $10, but I just walked up and the guy behind the
counter sold them to me without a gas purchase.

Is there a limit on the number of sets you can buy?
No limit!

As of yesterday they had all the large sets, but they dont have anymore of
the small $1.69 sets.

Jonathan- Where are you going to go get the sets from?  I think you work out
of Manhattan like me, but which borough are you going to?

I'm working at a client in World Trade 2.  I'm seeing how far I might have
to travel.  Thanks for you response.

It's not far at all, probably just 10-15 minutes from the battery tunnel.

-Rich