 General / 31150
Re: Contest: Unusual use of "bad" Lego elements [was: Re: what are the 5 worst lego elements?]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 19:20:05 GMT

Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> writes:
good enough, I will send a pair of Technic Panels(*).  I will put up a

What color and size are these pannels?

I have an assortment.  I'll have to dig them out to inventory them
however.

--Bill.

                    (formerly known as hermit@bayview.com)
                   Life is too important to take seriously.