 Castle / 9599
Re: Poor Man's Privy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 17:17:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kyle Peterson writes:
Here is the next addition to the "Village" theme.

Set 2201 - Poor Man's Privy

Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/armothe/Buildings/2202/2202.gif

-Kyle

PS - not posting these to get attention, just want to share my creativity.

Oddly reminiscient of Castle Guard... Love your boxes, sets and
especially figs, looking forward to any more you come up with.  Such an
artistic flair - Lego's boxes don't look this good, even the new "scenic"
ones.  Thanks for sharing.

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey