 Castle / 9600
9599  |  9601
Subject:
How many Gaurded Inn's were ordered
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 18:40:47 GMT

(quoted text from: http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=2832
but starting a new thread for visibility)

In lugnet.lego.direct, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.lego.announce, Brad Justus writes:
LEGO Direct is pleased to announce the arrival of a new product series: LEGO
Legends. LEGO Legends are reissues of landmark LEGO sets -- perhaps the
first set in a particular playtheme, or a set widely acknowledged as a
superlative building experience, or perhaps simply a much beloved set.

And the first LEGO Legend is (the envelope please)...

The Guarded Inn (set #6067).

Thanks again, Brad.  Now that the foofuraw has died down a bit, I just have
1 question I was hoping you could answer:

How many were ordered in the first 24 hours?

I originally posted this as a question to Brad, fully expecting that he
wouldn't be able to answer, but you never know if you don't ask.

Now I'm asking the community, because I'm still curious about how many
Guarded Inns have been ordered by Lugnetters.

So... How many did you order?

I'll start, having ordered 12, mostly for me, but also 1 for a friend, and 1
as a gift.

James

(I put FUT as market.theory, because it seems like the right place.  Feel
free to change it if you have a better idea)