 Marketplace / Theory / 2110
Re: How many Gaurded Inn's were ordered
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 15:35:33 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Greg Kramer writes:

I was e-mailed by a lurker who ordered 5, making it 161.
James

I ordered 2, bringing us to 163

Ummmmm, errrrr, none!  I'll have to go correct that...

(long pause for me, short pause for you)

....2.  165 total.  Yeah, I'll probably get at least four eventually, but
I've overdosed recently on the Chrome sets when they hit $3 and the
castle/pirate accessory packs from S@H-UK, and a set of 80 red and
blue-coated soldiers.  Even though all that purchasing was fueled by $500 in
sealed set sales, I feel like I'm violating my Lego budget.

Bruce