 Marketplace / Theory / 2101
Re: How many Gaurded Inn's were ordered
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 05:45:03 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, James Brown writes:

Brings the running total to 95 now...

98, actually, plus Chris Gray's 4 makes 102.

I am expecting 8.  So new total at 110.

If I am impressed enough, I will likely order more after I see the first ones.
Now, I am wishing I ordered 12 so that (assuming a 12-count casepack) I would
get a complete casepack.  Then I would have a handy storage box for all of
those empty set boxes.

Here is the dumb thing:  Just today I received a letter from S@H telling me
that my item is backorded until July 13.  DUH, of course they are backorded, in
fact they are pre-ordered.
I guess S@H computers spit out automatic form letters if an order sits too long
in backorded status.  So the rest of you can expect letters, also.  Keep them
with all of your other official Lego letters or simply put with other
recycleable trash.
It's a totally meaningless letter since we all knew we were preordering and
would have to wait a bit for delivery...

Anyway...lets keep counting the orders......

__Kevin Salm__
....Lego brick enthusiast for over 20 years....

.