 Marketplace / Theory / 2094
Re: How many Gaurded Inn's were ordered
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 00:40:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Paul Sinasohn writes:
In lugnet.market.theory, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.market.theory, Bob Parker writes:
In lugnet.market.theory, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.market.theory, Ace Kim writes:
12 + 4 + my 2 = 18 so far

18 + my 8 = 26 so far

-- Hop-Frog (the count)

26 plus 1 [for now] for me = 27

Plus 7 from elsewhere in this thread, and 3 from a note in my inbox makes 37.

James

Actually, I count 41, nbot including the private email, so that makes 44

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115

Tack on 4 for me and Shiri, there's 48.
-Chris