 Marketplace / Theory / 2151
Re: How many Gaurded Inn's were ordered
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 04:46:42 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Mike Timm writes:
On Sat, 30 Jun 2001 03:00:09 GMT, "Julie Krenz" <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote:

In lugnet.market.theory, Russell Clark writes:

I ordered one as well, so that makes 193.

Plus my four brings us to 197.

Julie

Add my 4 that I ordered a while back, that'll make it 201.

I would suspect that the run would be in the thousands though, so even
while 200 is nothing to sneeze at, its probably just a drop in the
bucket.    Still its over 5 grand just in pre-orders with some people
likely to order more.

Mike

I ordered one.