 Castle / 9601
Re: Poor Man's Privy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 18:40:57 GMT

Hmph. He's not so poor... his privy has a flag.

I used to DREAM of having a privy with a flag.

~Mark "Privy Has No Flag" Sandlin

P.S. Nicely Done. ;^)

In lugnet.castle, Kyle Peterson writes:
Here is the next addition to the "Village" theme.

Set 2201 - Poor Man's Privy

Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/armothe/Buildings/2202/2202.gif

-Kyle

PS - not posting these to get attention, just want to share my creativity.