 Off-Topic / Pun / 785
Re: Poor Man's Privy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 05:16:37 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Rob McMurray writes:
DEATH BY PUN!

Ouch!

Oh, by the way...

I think this one-upmanship is disgusting. I mean, it's just a nice little
loo. Back in my day, we didn't have an fancy toilets, we had to HOLD it! We
would sit and complain about how we could never get rid of any, uh, tension.
That's the way it was: AND WE LIKED IT!

GREG~ Is it wrong to change comedic styles in the middle of a sillyfest?

This toilet humor is really piddleful.  I just hope everything comes out all
right.

I just wish it would die-a-rea-lly awful death...

ROSCO