 Off-Topic / Fun / 7517
Re: Poor Man's Privy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 19:05:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.castle, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hmph. He's not so poor... his privy has a flag.

I used to DREAM of having a privy with a flag.

~Mark "Privy Has No Flag" Sandlin

Hurumph! At least YOU had a privy! Now we, we only had a splintery board
wid' a hole gouged through it, balanced over a trench! We would have sold
our left arms for a privy!

Matt

Oh, YOU had it EEEEEASY!

Well, when I said "Privy" I only meant it was a privy to US. We used to
DREAM of having a splintery board, OR a trench. WE had to swim down to the
bottom of the lake to do our business, get up at 1am, three hours before we
went to bed, and then we'd go work 27 hours a day, walkin' uphill both ways,
and when we got home our parents would kill us to sleep with no dinner.

~Mark " Poopin' in th' Lake" Sandlin