 Castle / 4155
Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 01:27:29 GMT

Don't know if anyone saw this, but John Robert Blaze Kanehl (1) updated his
homepage with a cool ninja creation...

Anyway, here's da link:
http://community-2.webtv.net/johnNYblaze44/johnNYblazeswebpage/

John does have a cool new ninja gatehouse !!
The 1x1 tall pieces were put to great use but I love the
white lattice fences on the second floor.  And the size of
the gatehouse is very awe-inspiring.  Would make any decent
army think twice.
Way to go in moving japanese castle development along.
This is definitely the beginning of a new era in Japanese
castle building.

KK