 Castle / 4137
4136  |  4138
Subject:
Ninja page update (not mine :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 04:32:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Don't know if anyone saw this, but John Robert Blaze Kanehl (1) updated his
homepage with a cool ninja creation...

Nice job, John! I like the columns and narrow passages, and can relate to "no
room in apartment" ;-)

Anyway, here's da link:
http://community-2.webtv.net/johnNYblaze44/johnNYblazeswebpage/

-Shiri
(1) So what should we call you on a day-to-day basis? John Blaze? John Kanehl?
Johnny? :-)