 Castle / 6314
Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 17:03:41 GMT

John Robert-Blaze Kanehl wrote:
I always wondered if anyone was checking back...
I have actually been updating my webpage for the past few weeks with new
"chapters" of my story...I didn't want to announce it officially due to some
grammatical errors and missing pictures.  Essentially, some pictures were
removed for por quality and some have yet to be taken = )

I have been working on processing all the Lugnet messages in the themes
I'm interested in and updating my links pages. I've only got some 2400
Castle messages to process...

I need to be more pro-active in adding links to my link pages the first
time I read a message...

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com