 Castle / 4162
Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 19:09:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:

  ;-)  yeah, i always think of ghost rider or the human torch when i see
johnny's name.  a ghost rider mini-fig doesn't require any customizing ~
just mix-n-match a skull and white hands on a black leather jacket torso.
add a flame element on the top of the skull, and there you go.  you'd need a
black motorcycle, or to build one, colin g. style.

I tried some of that.  I think that GR wore gloves, though, didn't he?  I used
black hands.

I also tried sticking the flame element in the top of the skull, but thought it
looked kinda wussy for GR. :D  I tried to puzzle out a way to attatch them on
the back of the head (a la the GR action figs of a few years back) but couldn't
work it out.

  don't worry about me harming any mini-figs!  my customizing  is more like
a hospital for worn out and abused mini-figs.  mis-printed heads or torsos
are also good candidates for a craigo-lego make-over. ;-)

I'm not *totally* against customisation in extreme circumstances.  I bought
several copies of the v-wing fighter just to get the read heads, so I could
make a minifig of my Champions character (Champions is a Superhero role-playing
game).  I wish I had some pictures.

eric