 Castle / 4163
Re: Ninja page update (mine :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 20:15:50 GMT

Hi Jason!

Your castle sounds very cool! Any chance we'll get to see pics soon?

In lugnet.castle, Jason Catena writes:
everybody sits cross-legged (okay, use your
imagination:)

I'm having similar problems - I want to have my characters DO stuff, or to
pose in specific poses, and it's hard with the very non-articulate minifigs...
Yuck!

2. mystery room, haven't figured it out yet, probably library/treasury/
observatory;
3. bedchamber for the Emperor and family... he doesn't get out much, there
seems to be something wrong with him, and he's looking *rather* unhealthy;

Oooh! Both of these have *lots* of potential... can't wait to hear what's
going on there!

-Shiri