 Castle / 4147
Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 19:38:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Don't know if anyone saw this, but John Robert Blaze Kanehl (1) updated his
homepage with a cool ninja creation...

Nice job, John! I like the columns and narrow passages, and can relate to "no
room in apartment" ;-)

Anyway, here's da link:
http://community-2.webtv.net/johnNYblaze44/johnNYblazeswebpage/

-Shiri
(1) So what should we call you on a day-to-day basis? John Blaze? John Kanehl?
Johnny? :-)

   great oriental architecture!!  the roof's shape and long "curves" are
stunning!  reveal the serets of those columns along the entrance hall,
please!  are they on 2x2 turnables?  they look set into the structure
diagonaly. this subtly compliments the use of the white latice pieces which
also feature a diagonal grid pattern.  the building just gets more elagant
the depper into it one goes.  IF one survives the "guest welcome" that's
described! this aint' no inn! the view of the inner wall of the courtyard is
splendid!

  next time, johnny, pose a couple of 'figs here and there to illustrate
things in the text like where the "welcome commitee" is positioned.  this
also helps give a sense of scale, and brings the model to life. though it's
in progress, what you have is very finished-looking.

   also, i haven't mentioned in .castle how much i love johnny's writing and
story-telling.  his black & white flashback sequence is a must-see for CW
balladeers!  his names are brilliant, and the story looks like it will give
james clavell's "shogun" a run for the money.

  i usually call him johnny blaze, because it sounds so hella-cool, and
johnny is one cool dude!

  later ~ craig~