 Castle / 6304
Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 19:24:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
Shiri Dori wrote:

Don't know if anyone saw this, but John Robert Blaze Kanehl (1) updated his
homepage with a cool ninja creation...

Nice job, John! I like the columns and narrow passages, and can relate to "no
room in apartment" ;-)

Anyway, here's da link:
http://community-2.webtv.net/johnNYblaze44/johnNYblazeswebpage/

I was just perusing through old stuff and noticed the pictures on
several pages of this seem to be gone. What's up?

Frank wins the prize !!!!

=8^)

I always wondered if anyone was checking back...
I have actually been updating my webpage for the past few weeks with new
"chapters" of my story...I didn't want to announce it officially due to some
grammatical errors and missing pictures.  Essentially, some pictures were
removed for por quality and some have yet to be taken = )

One story "A Dragon's Tail" was posted without  many pictures...I am still
working on a cave (I originally used a dark nonLego cabinet...it didn't have
the right feel.)  Basically, I am posting chapters out of sequence...but
these updates will provide insight to certain characters and events.

I pulled some other below par/blurry pictures a couple weeks ago.  Thus,
there aren't too many pics at the end right now, but I am working on it.

I would like to redesign my title page and include links to individual
chapters so you don't have to slog through the whole story everytime, but I
haven't figured out how to do that w/ the webtv pagebuilder...I will have to
ask craigo I guess...

Thanks for taking a peek Frank!
(More pictures and story soon)

                         John