 Castle / 4138
Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 04:42:08 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

Don't know if anyone saw this, but John Robert Blaze Kanehl (1) updated his
homepage with a cool ninja creation...

Nice job, John! I like the columns and narrow passages, and can relate to "no
room in apartment" ;-)

No, I hadn't seen that yet.  Very cool!  I'm glad that someone's
keeping the Ninja spirit alive...  :)

I really liked the columns with the 1x1 angled bricks -- nice way
to take something that could be "blah" and give it pizazz!

Chris

--
Remove the nospam machine name in my email address to send a personal reply.