 Castle / 6293
Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 13:46:32 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

Don't know if anyone saw this, but John Robert Blaze Kanehl (1) updated his
homepage with a cool ninja creation...

Nice job, John! I like the columns and narrow passages, and can relate to "no
room in apartment" ;-)

Anyway, here's da link:
http://community-2.webtv.net/johnNYblaze44/johnNYblazeswebpage/

I was just perusing through old stuff and noticed the pictures on
several pages of this seem to be gone. What's up?

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com