 Castle / 4160
Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 18:58:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:

i usually call him johnny blaze, because it sounds so hella-cool, and
johnny is one cool dude!

Just don't harm any innocent minifigs in front of him.

Huh? Is he against customizing or something?

Sorry, I made a comic book joke because I assumed Craig would get it.

In Marvel Comics in the 70's a guy named Johnny Blaze was the host for Ghost
Rider, the Spirit of Vengeance.  He got quite upset when innocents were harmed.

eric

   ;-)  yeah, i always think of ghost rider or the human torch when i see
johnny's name.  a ghost rider mini-fig doesn't require any customizing ~
just mix-n-match a skull and white hands on a black leather jacket torso.
add a flame element on the top of the skull, and there you go.  you'd need a
black motorcycle, or to build one, colin g. style.

   don't worry about me harming any mini-figs!  my customizing  is more like
a hospital for worn out and abused mini-figs.  mis-printed heads or torsos
are also good candidates for a craigo-lego make-over. ;-)

  later ~ craig~