 Castle / 4174
Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 08:01:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Don't know if anyone saw this, but John Robert Blaze Kanehl (1) updated his
homepage with a cool ninja creation...

Wow! I thought you didn't like the Ninja theme = )
(just when I thought no one was paying attention....

Anyway, here's da link:
http://community-2.webtv.net/johnNYblaze44/johnNYblazeswebpage/