 Castle / 4156
Re: MTT Inventory picture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 12:15:06 GMT

Ahhh... the power of Photoshop (And a boring lunchhour :)

    White = Tan
    The Smokey Dark Blue is Dark Gray
    The Smokey Light Blue is Light Gray
    The Green is actually the Cyan
    The Black is Black (Oh, you knew that right?)
    Ditto the Brown

    Hoards of great pieces!!! Finally a load of Tan and Brown 1x? Bricks!!!

        Steve

Shiri Dori wrote in message ...
In lugnet.starwars, Paul Davidson writes:

The color seems a bit wonky...is that 'light blue' color actually light • grey?
And are those 4 light grey extreme corner slopes?!

Judging from the colour of the battledroids and other already-known • pieces,
that really light blue is actually tan.

Actually, I think that's white. The tan looks tan in this picture (and-- • ooh,
there's a lot of it!!).

I'm guessin that the darker smoky
blue is actually dark grey, and the middle blue is light grey.

Yeah, that's what I think.

-Shiri