 Castle / 3411
Re: Peasants and armies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 04:58:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
Anyway, I like your troops.  :)  Nicely customized Spearmen and Swordsmen
(and You've got more RK archers than I do! :( ).

I just got a bunch today in trade. Originally I had only 6090.

I have some more coming in, too.  :)  Plus a whole bunch of other stuff...

Mine are mostly stock.  ;)

Huh?

If something is "stock", it means it is unchanged from the factories
specifications.  IOW, if you build minifigs according to the directions, they
are "stock" minifigs.  :)

Jeff