 Off-Topic / Fun / 4771
Re: Peasants and armies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 06:14:17 GMT

Hmm.. I'm really awful at all sports but I always managed a B- minimum... • why,
you ask? Cause I had asthma... So if I did *anything* at all, my teachers
would classify it as 'tried hard, nice efforts'... <grin> ... and here in • the
US, my PE classes are on a A, Pass, Fail scale. You get an A if you come to
every class with outfit, participate, etc... (yuck :-)

Out here we get graded by aa annual test (2.4k run,shuttle run and stuff like
that i flunked everything except sit ups-we fake our results..."i did 40
ok...i did 45 set "when we only did say 10 or 20" cause i couldn't be bothered)

It's more fun to muse over it, sort of like "how on earth did
the Japanese ever figure out which cubic inch of the blowfish was safe to • eat?"
(Please don't say "trial and error.")

They send every fugu chief who killec someone overseas-eventually only the
decent ones were left 8-)